Body Control Module ECU
In our journey of 11+ years, we have build a team of veteran automotive domain experts, young problem-solvers and designers (Embedded Hardware & Software).
We are also part of the trusted ecosystem of Automotive partners to enable us to deliver quality solutions for Body Electronics and Automotive ECU development
Body Control Units (ECU) Solutions
Our Embedded Software and Hardware development team has delivered automotive electronics solutions ranging from HVAC, Seating Control, Adaptive Lighting Control, Power Windows, Smart Actuators and more.
- Reduce time-to-market with our automotive grade reference body control module ECU designs . Our automotive developers can quickly customize these ECU solutions as per your business requirements.
- This includes reference hardware design, BSP, in-vehicle networking and diagnostic stacks and motor control applications.
- Leverage our years of R&D efforts and domain expertise in motor control solutions for both BLDC and non-BLDC systems.
- With our reusable and ready-to-deploy automotive stacks, your team gets the freedom to focus on core product development tasks.
- Business Model: One-time licensing fee model. In this business model, you (as the customer) own the IP rights and the source code of the software stack.
- This enables you to integrate the automotive stack solution across multiple projects and/or product lines.
- Automotive Stack Services: Integration, configuration and customization of automotive communication and diagnostic protocol stacks – UDS, J1939, KWP2000, ISOBUS, OBD2, CAN FD and more
Meet Our Automotive Leaders
Automotive Electronics: Feature Development Expertise
Let’s transform your body electronics product ideas into business reality. Partner with us for reduced time-to-market by leveraging our ready-to-deploy communication and diagnostics software stacks and embedded product development expertise.
Following are our body electronics product development focus areas:
Body Control Unit Services: Embedded Hardware & Software development
Hardware & Firmware Development
- Automotive-grade hardware and software development services in accordance to the functional safety and reliability norms of ISO 26262
- End to end support in the design and development of BSP, communication stack for control units (ECU), device drivers, middleware and application.
- Fast and efficient integration of sensors, actuators and motors (BLDC and non-BLDC) for automotive control units as per your requirements.
Model Based Development
Ensuring secured communication between the cloud and the IoT gateway through
- Strong player in Matlab/Simulink and auto code generation (Target Link and RTW)
- Scalable and reliable body control module ECU software and hardware testing services– Model in loop (MIL) testing and Hardware in Loop (HIL) testing
Networking and Diagnostics Services
- Pre-tested, pre-packaged as well as ‘re-usable’ automotive stacks to help you with reduced time-to-market and an optimized cost for automotive ECU software development
- Strong domain expertise in in-vehicle network architecture like CAN, LIN, FlexRay, MOST
- Robust integration, configuration and customization solutions for automotive communication and diagnostic protocol stacks – UDS, J1939, KWP2000, ISOBUS, OBD2
- Experience in integration of 3rd party automotive stacks as per the best industry standards
AUTOSAR and ISO 26262 services
- AUTOSAR RTE, BSW and COM stack configuration and integration services as per the industry standards
- Specialised AUTOSAR MCAL development solutions for ECU including– Microcontroller, Communication & I/O Drivers development code generation for tools and automated MIL & SIL testing
- Embitel has a rich experience in a range of AUTOSAR Tools– Comasso, Vector , ECU Spectrum, KSAR AUTOSAR for configuration, DaVinci Developer tool for software architecture design,Pearl and Python for code generation
- Functional safety consulting and development services in compliance with the ISO26262 standards
- Expert solutions for ASIL-D and ASIL-A complaint automotive electronics (ECU software and hardware)
Verification and Validation
- Embitel offers fully integrated verification and validation services that includes unit testing (white box), integration testing, functional testing, MIL and HIL testing of safety critical body control modules.
Body Electronics ECU Development: Customer Success Stories:
Learn more about our Automotive ECU success stories. We have partnered with global OEMs’ and Suppliers in building efficient body control modules and ECU solutions:
- Model Based Development (MBD) of Automotive Body Control Units
- Model based development of AUTOSAR compliant ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Stack Integration with Seating Control Unit (ECU)
- CAN FD Software Stack Integration for a leading Tier-I supplier
- Bootloader Software Development Project for Seating Control Application
FAQs regarding Body Control Module