Hardware Engineer / Senior Hardware Engineer
Job description: 4 positions
Education: Engineering or Technical degrees in Hardware design engineering
Experience Required: 3 to 8 years
- Good knowledge of product reliability, including circuit analysis (PSPICE ) and design support. It also involves all aspects of component selection, including cost, availability, and technical analyses.
- Review of HW documents for production.
- Should able to handle changes of electronic circuits, schematics, PCB-Layouts, PCB panel drawings.
- Good oral and excellent written communications skills .
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Evaluation of components for prototypes
- Evaluation of 2nd Source components / comparison measurements of parameters
- Should able to consider cost, availability, and technical advantages of various component choices during the design phase.
- Ensure all existing and new internal part numbers and descriptions are correct.
- Maintain the Schematic libraries in the ERP system
- Assembly and testing of prototypes, analysis of test results
- Should able to Perform Tests/Validation of products (using local test services)
- Maintain an effective configuration management and traceability
- Experience in electronic and mechanical component analysis and selection.
- Ensure complete technical documentation of the HW
- Reviews of requirements analysis during the different phases of the HW development process.
- Achievement of project objectives concerning quality, costs and schedule
- Build and maintain test equipment in development department
- Good Knowledge of reliability modeling and predictions (including MTBF calculations) ,should able to perform fault analyses