SAE J2602 Based LIN 2.1 Protocol Stack
Business Model of our Local Interconnect Network (LIN) Protocol Stack: Know the Value-Adds
Our LIN 2.1 Protocol Stack Solution (SAE J2602) is available under a one-time licensing fee model. This engagement model entitles you to leverage the following benefits:
- You own the source code of the LIN Bus Protocol Stack
- You can also benefit from the ownership of the IP rights
- As the owner of the IP Rights, your business can deploy this LIN Bus Protocol Stack solution across multiple production programs
We offer separate LIN protocol stack solutions for LIN Master and LIN Slave.
LIN BUS Protocol Stack: Details of the Software Architecture
Features of Our LIN Protocol Stack Solution
The LIN bus protocol stack solution is designed to be production grade, ready-to-deploy solution. Following are some of the features of our LIN software stack.
LIN Bus Protocol Stack Integration, Configuration and Testing Service Offerings
Development and Integration of LIN Driver:
Development and Configuration of LIN Master:
Development and Configuration of LIN Hardware Abstraction Layer:
Node Configuration, LIN Network Management and LIN TP Configuration:
LIN Bus Protocol Stack Support and Maintenance Services:
Meet Our Automotive Leaders
LIN Software Stack Factsheet:
Refer to this LIN protocol stack solution factsheet which is designed to provide details of the technical specifications like memory requirement, LIN Protocol Stack integration & support services etc.
Download this LIN protocol stack Factsheet for details about:
- LIN software stack business model and overview
- Value-adds of one-time licensing fee engagement model
- Detail of LIN protocol stack solution package
- Features of our pre-tested and ready-to-integrate LIN software stack solution
- Use-cases and applications of LIN protocol stack in automotive industry
Please refer to LIN software stack FAQ’s for more details.
FAQs About LIN Bus Protocol Stack Solution