Mobile App Development Services for IoT projects
IoT Mobile App Development: Automation, Wearables, Healthcare and Connected Cars
In the success of your IoT project, be it Home or Industrial Automation, Healthcare or Automotive, IoT Mobile App development plays a defining role.
This is because IoT Mobile Application development, when done right, will help in streamlining your business operations and help in adding value to your demanding customer requirements.
Leverage our expertise in the development of IoT Mobile Applications to ensure that your digital transformation strategy is a runaway success!
IoT Mobile App Development Services
UI/UX Design and Development
Native, Hybrid and Mobile Web App Development
Native and Cross-Platform App Development Technologies
Integration of Mobile App in IoT Projects
Tools and Technologies Expertise
Meet Our IoT Leaders
IoT in Action: Success Stories
Android Mobile App development for Healthcare Technology Customer
- Business Objective:
An Android Mobile App solution for patients and healthcare professionals
- Design mobile app architecture to support future scalability of features, code re-usability and integration of third-party plug-ins and API
- Making patient data available across devices, and also online and offline
- This Android mobile application has been designed to support following features:
- Medication related logs
- Symptoms-related logs
- Tracking and monitoring of vital body parameters such as blood pressure, heart rate, weight, and other condition specific parameters
- Monitoring of user activity such as number of steps walked, number of flights climbed
- Making the Android App available offline: End-users are required to register and login using Rest APIs.
- Integration with third-party service server of health monitoring devices like FitBit, Jawbone, and Withings. Provision to automatically populate the data from third party devices is provided through authentication.
Our experienced team of IoT mobile app developers partnered with the client to design the following Android-based solution.
Mobile App development & HMI Design for Industrial Drive Controller use-case
- Business Challenge:
- Customer had a legacy web-based PC application along with physical controls on the drives and gearboxes, for the existing product line of the industrial drives
- Following were some of the limitations:
- Existing HMI design supported limited controls and hence operators were also required to use the physical controls of the drive. This increased the possibility of shop-floor accidents
- The legacy industrial automation app did not provide effective illustration and visual feedback of the actual working environment and condition of the deployed motors
- This mobile app solution for Industrial Drive application ensures that all motor-related status are visible to the operator in real time, and hence chances of any unintended faulty handling and accidents are eliminated
- The delivered Mobile Solution for industrial drive controller not only provides feedback from the drive controller, but also is used to relay control commands to the drive controllers
- This Mobile App solution for Industrial Drives ensured safer proximity to the actual drives and motors as compared to the legacy PC-application where there was no visual feedback.
Best Practices for IoT Mobile Application Development
- MVP supports modification of the business logic without changing the UI (& vice versa)
E.g. Lane Departure Alert should in all cases enjoy higher priority than incoming calls/messages