Motor Control solution For Electric Vehicle Drivetrain
Leverage our Configurable Platform for developing Motor Controller for Electric Vehicles (EV) Drivetrain. This platform for Motor Control development is designed to deliver customized and production-grade solutions for Electric Vehicle Applications (E-Taxi/Auto, Electric Scooters, Electric Four-Wheelers and more)
This platform has been designed to help you to achieve your business goals. We will provide end-to-end support from prototyping to production-grade projects related to the Electric Vehicle (EV) product development.
Our Motor Control System ensure fasttrack to series production- Approximately 6 months for a prototype and 12-15 months for Production Grade ECU.
[Demo Video] How our Motor Control Solution Uses FOC Algorithm to Ensure Better Efficiency
Hardware and Software components of our platform for Motor Control Solution Development:
Technology Architecture of the EV Control Unit
- The EV ECU consists of the communication, diagnostics, FOC and power management capabilities.
- The motor specific daughter card is the motor control system that drives the motor with PWM signals.
- The reference design is capable of driving PMSM, BLDC and DC motors of different capacities.
Product Engineering Services for Motor Control Solution Development
Hardware and Software Development Services
Model Based Development
Porting and Integration Services
Meet Our Automotive Leaders
Video Explaining Motor Control System- The Brain Behind Electric Motors
Motor Controller for Electric Vehicle Customer Success Stories
- Complex Device Driver Development for AUTOSAR Compliant Powertrain ECU
- Hardware & Software Development of DC-to-DC Convertor for Solar Battery Charger for Electric Vehicles
- Development of a Motor Controller and an Application Layer (using MATLAB), for a BLDC Motor
Related Blogs: Learn More About Motor Controller For Electric Vehicle