Motor Control Solution Development for Electric Vehicles, E-Autos, Two & Three-Wheelers
We help you drive your electric vehicle powertrain. Powered by a suite of motor control algorithms and a team of automotive superheroes, your EV project will be up and running just the way you wanted.
Our team has delivered customized motor control algorithms and other peripherals for Electric Vehicle projects across the globe. From FOC algorithm and device driver development for motor/gate driver IC to testing and tuning to achieve desired speed-torque characteristics, we provide end-to-end motor control solution development.
Not all EVs have a similar motor control solution requirement. A motor control system customized to the specific needs of an EV project is what you require for an efficient and successful electric vehicle program. We deliver just that!
Our platform for development of a customized motor control system makes sure that we re-use components with minimum modifications to reduce the time-to-market substantially.
[Demo Video] How our Experts Use FOC Algorithm to Overcome the Speed Error in Motor Control Solutions
Configurable Software and Hardware Components of our Motor Control Development Platform
Technology Architecture of Electric Vehicle Motor Control Platform
- The EV ECU consists of the communication, diagnostics, FOC and power management capabilities.
- The motor specific daughter card is the motor control system that drives the motor with PWM signals.
- The reference design is capable of driving PMSM, BLDC and DC motors of different capacities.
Product Engineering Services for Motor Control Solution Development
Hardware and Software Development Services
Model Based Development
Porting and Integration Services
Meet Our Automotive Leaders
Video Explaining Motor Control System- The Brain Behind Electric Motors
Motor Controller for Electric Vehicle Customer Success Stories
- Complex Device Driver Development for AUTOSAR Compliant Powertrain ECU
- Hardware & Software Development of DC-to-DC Convertor for Solar Battery Charger for Electric Vehicles
- Development of a Motor Controller and an Application Layer (using MATLAB), for a BLDC Motor
Related Blogs: Learn More About Motor Controller For Electric Vehicle