Eclipse Plugin Development
Embitel has extensive experience in design and development of Eclipse Plugin using Eclipse framework for our global customers. Our engineers have prior experience of developing plugin for Eclipse using JAVA programming language, being involved in all phases of the development lifecycle starting from requirements up to system testing. We leverage on this experience together with good embedded system knowledge to provide end to end product solutions to our clients.
Some of the main service offerings include design, Eclipse development and testing of Eclipse plugin using the following areas:
- Launching and debugging the embedded application using Eclipse CDT (C/C++ development tools) plugin.
- Rich Client Platform (RCP) Applications.
- Profiling of the embedded applications, using following technologies
- Draw2D and Graphical Editor Framework (GEF) Programming for charts.
- Prespectives, Views and Editors.
Our team has expertise in Eclipse plugin development on the following platform and IDE’s.
|OS & Framework||Linux, Windows, Cross-Platform Deployment, Eclipse work bench.|
|Integrated Development Environment||Eclipse IDE|