Embitel Mobility has successfully developed the following Augmented Reality apps:
- 3D object manipulation using live camera feed – Can be used to place 3D objects and manipulate them within the camera feed. For example: Can be used in for an online retail store to demo furniture pieces
- 2D image recognition: Metadata [information, video, etc.] display on image recognition.
- OpenCV: Face Detection
- 3D Object Marker detection for Geofencing
- Metaio SDK, Vuforia SDK, Unity 3D Engine have been tested and evaluated
Applications of Augmented Reality:
- Next-level navigation systems with integrating virtual and live camera feed
- In Healthcare Education for mock surgeries
- In Automotive environments, to assist mechanics detect an issue
- In Advertising, to embed additional information [audio, video, etc.] within a print advertisement
- In Retail, to enable “mock-trials” of accessories, clothes, furniture, decorations, etc.