Product Engineering Services for Automotive and IoT
Product engineering services comprise of the design and development of a system, device, assembly or functionality. Product engineering also includes the testing and deployment activities, and subsequent transition to the manufacture of the product.
Role of Product Engineering Services in the Development of Cutting-Edge Automotive Products
The automotive industry is witnessing a huge technological transformation. Modern-day cars can do so much more than just drive and park. The introduction of a distinctive array of innovative products and services has disrupted the status quo in the industry.
Consumers are now spoilt for choice as far as new on-board automotive technologies are concerned. Connected cars, electric vehicles with improved battery technology, predictive maintenance that monitors the operational performance of vehicles, etc. have brought about a big transformation in the mobility landscape.
These technological transformations are broadly disruptive – to such an extent that companies that do not adopt these changes will be left behind competitors in the market.
This is where the significance of automotive product engineering services comes to the forefront.
Our Journey as a Product Engineering Services Partner for Global Customers
Partner with Us for End-to-End Automotive Product Engineering Solutions
Embitel offers a wide range of automotive engineering solutions to OEMs and suppliers across India, US, Europe and China. We partner with customers to address their varied business challenges and deliver customised solutions.
Our services are backed by more than a decade of experience in a wide range of competencies.
This includes hardware and software design and development services for the following products:
- Motor Controllers for Electric Vehicles (EVs) and Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) Powered Vehicles
- AUTOSAR MCAL, BSW and RTE Configuration and Integration
- Automotive Body Control Module
- Board Support Package
- Flash Bootloader
- Networking and Diagnostics Stacks (UDS, WWH-OBD, CAN, ISOBUS, J1939, DoIP, OBD II, LIN, CAN FD)
In addition to the above offerings, we also have expertise in the following automotive solution accelerators:
- Model Based Development of Automotive Applications
- Migration to AUTOSAR 3.X or 4.X
- ISO 26262 Compliant CDD Development and Integration
- Hardware and Software Development Services for ISO 26262 Compliant Automotive Solutions
- Functional Testing (HIL, MIL, SIL) Services
- ISO 26262 Compliant Automotive ECU Testing
Innovative Solutions to Fuel your Vision for Connected Cars
Embitel’s connected vehicle offerings leverage advanced technology in design and development.
Our product engineering services in the connected vehicle industry include the delivery of the following solutions:
- Android Infotainment Solution – Our future-ready infotainment solutions are highly functional and simple to upgrade. These can also help in reducing time to market, while providing exceptional user experience.
- Car Heads-up Display (HUD) Software Solution – Our Automotive grade HUD design makes your company-branded HUD product market-ready in 6 months. This is designed to elevate vehicle experience to an advanced level, in terms of safety and comfort.
- Vehicle Telematics Application – Embitel’s integrated Telematics solution utilizes advanced analytics, networking and cloud capabilities to provide Vehicle to Vehicle and Vehicle to Infrastructure Communication. Our ready-to-deploy software and hardware components will expedite your application development efforts.
Product Engineering Services Lifecycle
We assist customers in end-to-end design, development and testing activities in the product engineering life cycle. This includes the following phases:
- Ideation of product
- Development of architecture
- Product design and development
- Product migration and support
Product Engineering Service – Customer Success Stories
- Android Infotainment Solution for an Electric Scooter Startup
- FOTA Update and Bootloader Development for a Leading Electric Vehicle OEM
- Development of Motor Controller and Application Layer (using MATLAB) for BLDC Motor
- Mutation Testing of an Automotive EPS for ISO 26262 (ASIL D) Compliance
- Development of AUTOSAR Compliant Software for Ambient Lighting ECU and Integration of UDS Protocol Stack