Product Engineering Services for Automotive and IoT
Partner With Us for End-to-end Automotive Product Engineering Solutions
We offer a wide range of automotive engineering solutions to OEMs and suppliers across India, US, Europe and China.
We partner with customers to address their varied business challenges and deliver customised solutions.
Our services are backed by more than a decade of experience in a wide range of competencies.
This includes hardware and software design and development services for the following products:
- Motor Controllers for Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- AUTOSAR MCAL, BSW and RTE Configuration and Integration
- Automotive Body Control Module
- Board Support Package/ Platform software
- Flash Bootloaders
- Networking and Diagnostics Stacks (UDS, WWH-OBD, CAN, ISOBUS, J1939, DoIP, OBD II, LIN, CAN FD)
In addition to the above offerings, we also have expertise in the following automotive solution accelerators:
- Model Based Development of Automotive Applications
- Migration to AUTOSAR 3.X or 4.X
- Hardware and Software Development Services for ISO 26262 Compliant Automotive Solutions
- Functional Testing (HIL, MIL, SIL) Services
- ISO 26262 Compliant Automotive ECU Testing
Innovative Solutions to Fuel Your Vision for Connected Cars
Embitel’s connected vehicle offerings leverage advanced technology in design and development.
Our product engineering services in the connected vehicle industry include the delivery of the following solutions:
Product Engineering Services Lifecycle
We assist customers in end-to-end design, development and testing activities in the product engineering life cycle. This includes the following phases:
- Ideation of product
- Development of architecture
- Product design and development
- Product migration and support
Product Engineering Service – Customer Success Stories
- Android Infotainment Solution for an Electric Scooter Startup
- FOTA Update and Bootloader Development for a Leading Electric Vehicle OEM
- Development of Motor Controller and Application Layer (using MATLAB) for BLDC Motor
- Mutation Testing of an Automotive EPS for ISO 26262 (ASIL D) Compliance
- Development of AUTOSAR Compliant Software for Ambient Lighting ECU and Integration of UDS Protocol Stack