HMI / UI Development
Human Machine Interface (HMI) for Industry 4.0
For modern day operators, working in connected industrial automation environments, usability of the HMI/UI of the systems should resemble the interface of consumer hand held devices.
Such HMI/UI designs not only ensure ease of operation but also deliver desired operational efficiency. Also these cloud-based HMI frameworks that can be easily deployed across desktop (web), mobile and embedded devices ensure best RoI for your businesses
Our expert team of HMI developers has collaborated with global customers in delivering cloud-based HMI software and plug-in solutions that are Human/Operator centric.
This has helped our customers to –
- Focus on process training of the operators
- Reap the benefits of migrating to modern HMI that can be accessed through multiple platforms (web/desktop, mobile, embedded devices)
HMI/UI expertise and service offerings
Multi-platform HMI framework development
Operator and process centric UI/UX design
Touch and Gesture controlled HMI design and development
Plug-in development & integration
Expertise in 3D graphics design and development
HMI application development with localization features (multilingual support)
Design and development of end-user friendly UI controls, Custom controls and ActiveX controls
HMI/UI domain expertise
We leverage cross-functional expertise of our teams to deliver intuitive HMI designs across domains:
- Industrial Automation
- Automotive Infotainment and Car Heads-up Display (HUD)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Health care and wellness
Tools and Technology expertise
- Qt Framework
- Microsoft Visual Studio Qt Creator
- Min GW
- Android Studio
- IAR Embedded Workbench
HMI/UI customer success stories:
Design and development of HMI and Proxy Server applications for measurement equipments in Metrology
- Web based HMI application – an interface to analyze and configure metrological parameter of the measurement control units used in precision based machines
- Proxy Server – server application to allow connection between multiple HMI and multiple measurement control units
Features designed and developed:
- Multi-lingual support for up to 12 languages
- Real time analysis and configuration of metrological parameter of measurement control units
- Touch screen and key gestures; connectivity via Ethernet/RS-232
- Datagram debugging and logging support
- User selected display format (both digital and analog options)
Tools and Technologies:
- Programming language : C# .NET
- Frameworks : .NET 4.0, WPF, WCF
- Development Tools : Visual Studio 2012
- Configuration Management : SVN
Interested to know more about our HMI customer success stories? Contact us today!
Webinar on HMI development and Plug-in integration
HMI webinar agenda:
- Basic components of HMI
- Client-Server based and Standalone HMI
- Multiplatform HMI
- Portable HMI
- Multilingual HMI development
- Plugin development – A powerful custom extensions to HMIComparison of commonly used frameworks in HMI Development
Download HMI/UI webinar now:
What is a HMI or Human-Machine Interface?
An HMI or human-machine interface connects a human operator with a device for management and control of the automation system.
An HMI can be as simple as fitness band with a display that lets you track the heart rate or an advanced multi-touch-enabled control panel.
An HMI converts digital data from the industrial automation or other systems into visual representations such as graphs, charts or other forms that a human can understand.