CAN FD Stack Integration Services
Business Model for CAN FD Stack Solution
We offer this pre-tested and pre-packaged CAN FD software solution under a one-time licensing fee model.
This engagement model gives you the ownership of the software IP rights and the source code of the CAN FD software stack. The IP rights enable you to deploy the software stack across multiple product lines.
CAN FD stack Integration, Configuration, and Testing services:
The CAN FD drivers or firmware, an interface layer and a network management layer have been designed, developed and tested according to ISO 11898 standard.
End-user Application Analysis:
- Detailed analysis of the user application/vehicle application layer to understand the extent of customizations needed for the CAN Network layer
CAN FD Stack Integration Services:
- Integration and configuration of the CAN software stack with three software layer services. The software stack solution comprises of CAN FD drivers, Interface layer, and Network Management layer.
CAN FD Bootloader Services:
- The CAN FD Bootloader development to support re-programming of the automotive ECU.Testing services for the CAN FD Bootloader as per the ISO standards.
Conformance Testing Services:
- Testing and validation of the pre-defined test cases as per the ISO 16845 standards.Integration testing of the end-user application.
Meet Our Automotive Leaders
CAN FD Stack Factsheet:
<br\>This downloadable Fact sheet contains all the details of our pre-tested and stable CAN FD stack mainly used for ECU reprogramming and diagnostics:
Download this CAN FD PDF to get following information:
- CAN FD license fee, engagement model, and overview
- Benefits of IP rights and CAN FD source code
- CAN FD solution package, features, memory requirements
- CAN FD stack integration and maintenance support services
<br\>Refer to the CAN FD Stack FAQ sections for more details.
Technology Guidebook: CAN FD Software Stack
Learn about the advantages of CAN FD over CAN 2.0 protocol. Also get details regarding software architecture of the CAN FD stack solution.
A. The modern vehicle manufacturers stipulate transmission of larger amounts of data at optimum rates across the vehicle network. And The Classical CAN BUS protocol supports the transfer of only up to 8 bytes of data.
Hence, there was a need for next generation CAN protocol. CAN FD (CAN with flexible data rate) vehicle network protocol has been designed to support up to 64 bytes of data transfer
Ans. Our pre-tested CAN-FD stack solution consists of the following software services. The low level device drivers are platform dependent
- CAN-FD Device Drivers
- CAN-FD Network management layer
- CAN-FD Interface Layer
Ans. Yes we provide complete analysis, stack integration and maintenance support services as part of our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Ans. We provide consultation to our customers for existing sequence of the CAN FD bootloader module.
However, we can also collaborate for development of the CAN FD bootloader solution based on the proposed bootloader design as per the project requirements.
Ans. Our CAN FD software stack is compliant to ISO11898 standard.
Ans. The software source code is developed using embedded C in compliance with MISRA-C standard.
We adhere to software development best practices as per CMMI level 3 standards at the organization level.
Ans. In the CAN FD software stack, the CAN FD Interface layer can be customized as per your project/application requirement.
Static configuration is provided for customizing Tx and Rx messages through Cfg.c and Cfg.h files.
Ans. As a technology partner, we have partnered with global OEMs’ and suppliers for integration of CAN FD stack. Our CAN FD stack has been Tested OK during several end-of-line testing and has been integrated with the production environments.
Specific success stories of our customers can be shared (on request) after signing the NDA.
Ans. We have a team of expert automotive software engineers who have experience in delivering optimal solution for integration testing and compliance testing as per ISO 16845 standard.
Ans. According to our existing business model we provide one-time licensing to our customer.
This includes IP rights and source code of the CAN FD software stack. This model benefits the customer, as it lends flexibility of integrating the software stack across multiple projects or product lines.
Nevertheless, our business model can be re-planned according to the customer needs.
Related Blogs: Learn more about the CAN FD Software Stack
- Challenges your Automotive Team may Confront During Migration from CAN 2.0 to CAN FD